Friday, December 25, 2009

* . Top 10 Female Artist O9 .

wait no billboard, how the fuck did taylor make it to #1 and why Rihanna & Keri Hilson ends out the top 10? Keri Hilson is one of the top producers and had some of the hottest summer songs! and Rihanna come on shes Rihanna.

Top Female Artists of 2009
1. Taylor Swift
2. Beyonce
3. Lady Gaga
4. Miley Cyrus
5. Britney Spears
6. Pink
7. Katy Perry
8. Kelly Clarkson
9. Rihanna
10. Keri Hilson


The list should read:
1 Lady Gaga
2 Britney spears
3 Katy perry
4 Keri Hilson
5 Rihanna
6 Miley Cyrus
7 Beyonce
8 Taylor Swift
9 Kelly clarkson
10 Pink

* and im a huge Rihanna fan and notice i put her #5 because she was out this year but came back with 3 number 1 singles! *

how would your top read?

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter