Tuesday, December 1, 2009

* . if you love me youll lace me in balmain :) .

so i am one of the first people to have blogged about BALMAIN! yes i blogged about him waaaaaay before rihanna, beyonce, and kim k started wearing him..so i must continue. (just go through my older post and you will see) so i haven't really been on my fashion a - game, because ive been trying to work on my a-game at a fashion school (FIDM) kinda weird i know.

but anywho, i nearly pissed on myself this morning when i saw this new collection (Mode 2010), by balmain! i am going to make it a goal to own at least one of his pieces, i have to! like i would literally die if i don't..but i am not going to post every piece from the collection instead i will give you all a sneak peak with a few of my favorites :)//ENJOY! (i know i do)


i would kill to wear this exact outift head to toe! KILL! i tell ya lol



Rihanna should definitely make this dress an item in her wardrobe



for some freaky reason i love this shirt! and the pants color but the shirt is bomb :)



the shoes and the jacket make this outfit certified bad bitch!



the man who created alllll this madness lol, hes soo cute!



if you want more check out balmains site. i know you want more!

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter