Monday, December 28, 2009

formspring.me

Max from RetracetheSkyline.Blogspot.comhaha I can't comment on your most recent blog. I get my friends to take them for me. I hate it because I feel like a camwhore, but oh well. They're for the blog. Thanks for the interest though! I was starting to lose hope in my blog. [=

awe never! even when i stop blogging i pick it back up! i had a big stop because my 17yr old sis got killed on labor day and alot was going on..so dont even feel bad! im an art fanatic! i design clothing, write everyday, and did photography senior year in high school..so i respect any arist b/c i am one too :)

Ask me anything

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter