Sunday, July 5, 2009

* . Music Haven .

so I've been on a music re-treat ever since i downloaded that trey mix tape!
i haven't stopped looking up and listening to myspace music pages..
today sammie was on ustream for about an hour and i was there through the whole thing he song 2 songs with an encore..played some tracks he already did i was in heaven

So with this said look out for the next 2weeks!! Im'a bring yall some of the best!!
Im'a try to interview some of the artist I found to be totallllyyy amazing!! Knowing me it will be of all and any genre! Because I LOVE THEM ALL!

I will also do some critiquing I know and I will give my HONEST OPINION on every single one..
Sooo that means NO TONGUE WILL BE HELD!! Sorry music is my life..
I will be fair, because everything i feel will be said!
I'll give props where props are due!!

So all ye' music lovers && Cancers consider JULY our month! :]

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter