Wednesday, May 13, 2009

* . 1OOth Post .



Here's a throwback for my 100th post Ciara with Promise. I swear when this CD came out is was my shit, and it still is besides the fact someone stole it because I own have the case :(. But When this video first came out, I was like this girl is actually the shit.. specially with how she use to always wear baggy clothes and underneath it all is this beautiful body. && she brought the high waist pants back ;]. besides the short hair cry baby thing lol the video is hot.. I cant say I have a fave song cause I loved the whole album. But promise was my fave because of the video, than My Love, So Hard, Get in Fit in, Crush, everything! I miss my CD :(






Vs.

What was your fave song on Ciara: The Evolution?

And are you mad @ the Follow up? Fantasy Ride or Super C [or whatever shes calling it these days]..I think it looks pretty cheap. What happen to her? Did 50 sucka punch her career? What ya'll think?!

ps. since your soooo ashamed of the cover, can I please have your body Ci?


No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter