Wednesday, March 25, 2009

* . Poor California .

Sorry i have not been posting or anything lately, but in case you have not heard or if you dont watch the news [like me ;)] just this past weekend 4 of my hometowns [Oakland, Ca] police men were shot and killed on the scene. the police and oakland swatt team were pursuing a petifile whom had raped a 12yr old girl and was violating parole. he did have a warrant out for his arrest. he than shot 2 motorcycle cops at one intersection in east oakland, and pursued on foot to his sisters house where he than got an ak and shot 2 more police officiers. the guy lavell than was shot. i dont really want to get into the details right now because i will be posting another post tomorrow with pictures of the sites.

i will actually be going to the 2 different spots and maybe even oracle [:(] to show my support and love to the families and the 4 cops whom was lost to us on saturday. its sickening and sad to see such stuff happen like this, and when i tend to tell people where im from its like a constant joke "hehe your a thug" no im honestly not. i may have a tiny itsy bitsy piece of keyshia cole in me but i tend to act like a lady always! but what this man did was truly un word-able, you can say "the police mess with black people" or what not but this man raped a 12yr old girl, and violated parole so they had a reason to pursue him.

:( - i understand oracle is a big spot but sheeez please do not mess up my experience in getting closer to my husband and enjoying my games!! lol yall know im terrified of dead bodies and all that aftermath crap..

but please keep the police families in you prayers.
as well as..

the city of oakland [we were bad with polices and seeing how they are being shot off..]
the oakland police department
and the citizens of the neighborhood where this took place

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter