Tuesday, December 2, 2008

* . Happy Birthday Britney .


So this is my cd review yessss I got the damn CD soon as I got out to school!! Soon as you walk into virgin megastore it'll be displayed in front of the door yayyy yippeee :) well I decided to get the special edition for 19.99 and 21.46 with tax ;) for those wondering..I was actually the first one in my class to have it :D than Lizz got it on our break!! So Britney you doing it biiiotch! Lol

Numero uno Womanizer of course :) the song pumps you up no need for me to say more.

Numero two the crazy outrageous second single Circus ;). I heard this first on the documentary and I haven't stopped since!! I downloaded it on my fone yesturday and been listening to it crazily, sooo we all know where I stand on that one.


Other tracks I like...
Kill the Lights (lol @ I killlled the lights lol britney is OG! Chopped in screwed reppin Louisiana)
Shatter Glass (sounds like some rihanna techno type shit but I adore it the lyrics smash)
If U seek Amy (britney said it best love me hate me but all the boys and girls are begging to if you seek amy lol)
Lace and Leather (kinky shit, s&m lol)
Radar
Blur
Rock me in

Shit all the songs growing on me & Lizz lol gooo Britney Jean you shitting!! Soo if U don't go get ;)

Well right now I'm on Phonography yeahh I listen to the whole CD without repeats.. Lemme say beware cause will say "HEY" in the song and if your CD player or radio is loud it'll scare the hell outta you or maybe its just me? :-/ u be the damn judge than!

1 comment:

megat said...

your blog very beautiful and more info ,make me excited. Congratulation!!.I come again

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter