Wednesday, December 24, 2008

* . Christmas Wishes .



Juilian - I want peace and love on earth haha

Lil Sister - I want a pogo stick

Lori - I want to become more independent, so for christmas I just want a piece of mind.

Me - For christmas Fidm - Diaries readers I want all of you and everyone else around the world toooo have a great and wonderful time opening up presents and being with family because I know I will an since I know that life is short I will be making up with the family I use to didnt like (cause it will be the past tomorrow) lol!

Dawneka - MONEY!!

(how about some coal? my dude? lol)

Derrhea - A Digital Camera

still updating and asking.... :)
but the most common answer among mostly everybody was a shocker?! IDK

Now what do you want for christmas?!

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter